In mathematics, the commutator gives an indication of the extent to which a certain binary operation fails to be commutative. There are different definitions used in group theory and ring theory.
The K-type commutator is a trapezoidal copper row internal K-shaped groove of its commutator, which can effectively hold the trapezoidal copper row relative position during injection molding or hot press molding. K-type commutators generally use injection molding and thermoforming.
· Selected materials (copper alloy, phenolic molding powder, dielectric material…)
· Custom design
· High quality solutions
· Injection molding and thermoforming
· High-precision detection equipment (three-dimensional coordinate measuring machine …)
· Performance and Optimization
· Finished product meets (balanced, dielectric test).
· IP dustproof housing available
Wear detection device
· International Standards (IEC, GB, ISO 9001, ASTM, SAE, NEMA, DIN)
features of cummutator
· Forming or processing
· Number of commutator
· Working face diameter
· Commutator inner diameter
· Insulation Materials
Application area of cummutator
· Automotive Industry
· Motorcycles and electric bikes
· Household appliances
· electrical tools
· Special machinery